Saturday, March 16, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

IT IS THE BLOOD

For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your ancestors, but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect.

1 Peter 1:18-19 NIV

There is a classic song sung by the legend singer of the Gospel Andrea Crouch about the blood; it says the blood will never loose its power. It has these powerful words, ''The blood that Jesus shed for me Way back on Calvary, The blood that gives me strength, From day to day, It will never lose its power.''

It says it is the blood which soothes my doubts and calms my fears , And it dries all my tears. Apostle Peter says it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that we were redeemed from the empty way of life passed down to us from our ancestors, but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect.

This blood is the one gives which strength for Born again believers from day to day, this blood protects us from the tactics and snares of the evil one. This blood still speaks better things to God on our behalf, it speaks better things than that of Abel with was the first blood to be shed on the surface of the earth, Genesis 4:8-10. The blood of  Abel speaks revenge but the blood of Jesus speaks forgiveness for our sins before God.

This morning, God wants you to continue pleading the blood over your life. God wants you to know that it is the blood which saved you from the curse handed down to you from the people who lived before you, ancestors. If you have anything which bothers you in your salvation and you came to know that it from your blood line. Maybe it bothered some people in your family before you, the blood can bring a total freedom to you.

No matter what came to you from your blood line, the blood of Jesus can break the flow of curses and set you free from every burden which you have been carrying. Plead the blood over those ungodly attitude in you and your family. If there is a common weakness which bothers your whole family, the blood can set each one of you free, if you will put your trust in Jesus today. This blood will never loose its power, It reaches to the highest mountain, And it flows to the lowest valley. I praise God for the blood, plead  it over your life today.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. By the power of your blood, I reverse every curse which passed down to me from my forefathers in the name of Jesus. I rebuke every spirit which has been bothering my family from generation to generation in the name of Jesus. I disconnect their course by the blood of Jesus. I praise you because I'm free right now. In Jesus' Name, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment