Monday, March 11, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

ADAM WHERE ARE YOU?


And they heard the sound of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God among the trees of the garden.

Then the Lord God called to Adam and said to him, “Where are you?”

So he said, “I heard Your voice in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; and I hid myself.”

Genesis 3:8-10 NKJV

Sin has a nature of hiding the face of God from us. Adam and Eve hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God among the trees of the garden. God had to call him, Adam, ''Where are you?'' Sin came with fear, he was afraid of God because he knew he was naked after eating the tree of midst of the garden.

Many times we find ourselves in sin, but instead of going near to God that we may get mercy and grace which we need to overcome that particular sin, we allow that sin to push us away from God. In my personal life the time I found myself doing something which was against the will of God, most of the time I used to find myself tempted to pretend that everything is alright! Hide from the face of God by not talking about it even in my prayers, or sometimes feared to pray knowing that it will be the first thing to appear the time I will go deep in the Spirit.

Later I learned this verse, He who covers his sins will not prosper, But whoever confesses and forsakes them will have mercy, Proverbs 28:13. I learned that if I cover my sins and act like nothing happened will cause me more harm, and I will not have any success which I desire from God; because my sins would be separating me from His love. But If confesses and forsakes them, God will give me mercy. This truth changed me, and I was a new man in this area.

This morning, God asks, where are you my child? God asks, if there is any unrepented sin in your life, or if is there any transgressions which you have been hiding. Many times He calls you by your name through his servants but you kept on hiding. The devil has deceived you that your sins are many and so wicked that no god on earth can forgive you. But I know one God, the God of Jesus Christ who sits on high can!

He sent his son just for you, he died and rose again to finish what He had started there on the cross. His name is Jesus, He can forgive you, restore your life and make you whole. Repent today, this is your day! God is the merciful God, He will forgive you and He will not remember your sins again. Praised be the Name of Jesus forever and ever, Amen.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord I repent of all my sins, please forgive me from all that I have been covering from You. Help me to life the life of repentance in all the days of my life. In Jesus' Name, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment