Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

SOWING

Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life.

Galatians 6:7-8 NKJV

Life is a journey; in this journey we all make mistakes in one way or another. We make foolish decisions, associated with wrong people and get the consequences of our decisions. We reap what we have sown; anything that you do today in your life one day along the way you will see your result.

If you will be lazy in your youth-hood; then you will have a hard time in your old age. Most of the people who spent their youth in luxuries of this world; they end up with nothing in their old age. They forgot about putting savings for their latter days and spent everything they made for things that won't last.

It is the same when it comes to the things of God; if you will not build a good foundation of faith now while you have the strength to do so. Then one day you will wish that you could bring the time back in order that you can seek God more. The author of book of Ecclesiastes puts this way; Remember your Creator while you are young, before the bad times come—before the years come when you say, “I have wasted my life.[Ecclesiastes 12:1]

This morning, I just want to remind you to make the best use of your time, because the days are evil. Make sure you make the most of every opportunity you get in life. Use everything that God has put in your disposal in developing yourself and all who are in the circle of your influence.

Remember to keep in mind these words of Paul the Apostle: For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life. If you want to see God one day, then you need to start sowing in the Spirit by living the life worth of your calling in Christ Jesus our Lord.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I have sown many seeds in my life that brought me forth pain, sorrow and regrets. I have made some decisions that changed the course of my life and are costing me until this day. I need You to help me to start making sound decisions, help me Lord to start choosing right choices. I need You to stand by me and teach me the wisdom I need to live according to your plan in my life. In Jesus' Name, Amen.










No comments:

Post a Comment