Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

THE LORD IS GOOD

The Lord is gracious and compassionate; slow to anger and rich in love. The Lord is good to all    he has compassion on all he has made.

Psalm 145:8-9 NIV

The Lord is good His love endures forever. The Bible talks about the goodness of the Lord from Genesis to Revelation. He is the one who lift up those who have fallen, and help those who are in trouble. He gives food to every living thing in due season and satisfy their desire.

He is the one who heal the broken hearted and mend their wounds. He saves the sinners from sins and deliver those who are oppressed by the devil. He hears the cry of those who call Him and answer their prayers. He is the protector of those who fear Him and provider of His righteous.

He has a good plan for each one of us; we are all precious before His eyes and He loves each one of us equally. He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. (Matthew 5:45b)

This morning, I want to encourage you to meditate the goodness of the Lord in your life. Think about where you came from and where you are right now and where you believe the Lord is taking you. Think about the way He helped you in various problems and trials that would maybe put you to shame.

No matter what you are going through right now; just know that the goodness of the Lord is with you. If you will put your trust in Him, then He will make the way for you. He will meet all your spiritual and physical needs; He will protect you against the enemy and sustain you in the dry land. Have faith in Jesus and everything will turn out to be alright.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....


Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for being good to me since the day I was born. Lord I praise You for the gift of life and thank You for saving me from death and hell. Lord I'm asking that You may touch my heart that I may continue loving You and dwell in your presence. Help me to become a person who You created me to be according to your plan and purpose in my life. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment