Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

THE NAME

 And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross.

Philippians 2:8 NKJV

We are in the Easter week; we remember the death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. We remember the victory that our Lord won over sin; He came for this purpose in this world that He may save the lost mankind from death and hell. 

This is no ordinary week, this is the week that Jesus was tempted to leave the original plan of God and maybe to seek another way to save humanity. He did not want to do it like the way He felt like in His human soul but He let the will of the Father to prevail. He let the Father to fulfill His original plan in His life for the sake of all of us.

Paul says after Jesus obeyed the will of the Father, God also highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name. Then He continued by saying, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the end, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. (Philippians 2:9-11)

This morning, I just want you to know that Jesus is the name above every name. I don't want the name of your problem, what is the name of your diseases, I don't know what the name of your situation is, but I know one name that is above all those names which is the name of Jesus.

If you submit yourself to Jesus today, your diseases will bow down before Him; your problems will confess His greatest after He has helped you to solve them all. Use this week to ask Jesus for forgiveness, ask Him to give you strength to overcome sin that has been entangled you all this time. Don't give up on yourself; don't give up on God, because He won't give up on you.


****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You by the blood of Jesus. I'm asking that You may forgive me from all my sins; Lord I have done many things that are against your will in my life. Forgive me for being disobedient in so many ways and live the life that I think is right before my own eyes. Help me to live according to your word in my life. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment