Friday, April 4, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

THE BLOOD

The blood will be a sign for you on the houses where you are, and when I see the blood, I will pass over you. No destructive plague will touch you when I strike Egypt.

Exodus 12:13 NIV

The Lord instructed the children of Israel in Egypt to put some blood on the top and on both sides of the door-frame. God wanted to kill every firstborn of both people and animals, that He may bring judgment to all ten major gods of Egyptians that's why He sent exact ten plagues to crush these ten gods.

He systematically crushed the top ten pagan gods of Egypt so that Pharaoh and all Egypt may know that He is the God of gods and King of kings. It is believed the greatest Egyptian god was Ra, the sun god. The God of Israel brought total darkness for three days plague number nine, and still Pharaoh chose not to release Moses and the Jews from slavery in Egypt. (John Hagee, JERUSALEM COUNTDOWN)

God commanded Moses to tell the Israelites to mark lamb's blood on the doorposts on every door in which case the LORD will pass over them and He will not permit the destroyer to enter their houses and strike them down. It was the blood that saved the children of Israel from the destroyer; it was the blood that differentiated them from Egyptians. 

This morning, I want to encourage you to cover yourself by the blood that the destroyer may not destroy your life. You need to learn to plead the blood of Jesus in every single day of your life. The destroyer who is Satan himself will use everything in his power to make your life miserable. It is only the blood of Jesus that will stop the destroyer in your life; this blood will ensure your safety in every place you set your foot.

Plead the blood for your family, lead the blood for your business, work, ministry and everything that you put your hands to touch. Plead the blood for your life's dream, plead the blood for your spouse, children and future. Cover yourself with the blood today; know that the blood will sooth your doubts and calm your fears. It will dry your tears and give you strength from day to day; and above all it will never lose its power. (Exodus 12:1-51)

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....


Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the blood of Jesus that was shed for me way back on Calvary. Lord I plead the blood upon my life right now; I plead the blood to my family and all who are in a circle of my influence. Lord I cover every plan, dream, goal and gift that You have bestowed in me by the blood of Jesus. I break down and destroy every sin stronghold within me by the blood of Jesus. I cover my heart and my mind by the blood of Jesus; I speak life to spirit and health to my body. In Jesus' Name, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment