Monday, April 28, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

BELIEVING IN GOD

“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father.  And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything in My name, I will do it.

John 14:12-14 NKJV

When this year started each one of us in one way or another believed God for some things in this year. Some believed God for their spiritual growth, others believed God for better life this year compared to the rest of their years before. Some believed God for their life mates and that God will give them their heart desires this year.

As the year goes by and things study gaining momentum in different sides of our lives; there is a thirst of seeing the result of our faith before God. We want to start seeing the tangible answers of our prayers; that God will start working within our time frame that we once gave Him at the beginning of the year.

The Bible says whoever believes in Christ, the works that He did, He will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because Christ has gone to the His Father. Then it continues saying that; whatever you ask in the name of Jesus, that He will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything in the name of Jesus, He will do it.

This morning, I just want to encourage you to continue asking God in the name of Jesus. If there is anything you want to see God doing for you this year; then you need to continue believing God for it and let Him do it for you in His time. Sometimes we push things to happen in our timeline and end up walking outside the will of God in our lives.

If it the will of God to give you that desire of your heart this year; then you need to be sure before the end of this year, God will answer your prayer. If it will not be the will of God to give you that desire of yours within this year; then be content knowing that you put the deposit of your prayers before God and these prayers are going to be used bring your answers in due time.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I'm asking that You may help me to continue believing in You. Give me strength to wait on your proper time for everything knowing that You make everything beautiful in your time. In Jesus' Name, Amen.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment