Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

LIVE

God began doing a good work in you, and I am sure he will continue it until it is finished when Jesus Christ comes again.

Philippians 1:6 NCV

There is something God started in you the day you gave your life to Jesus. God through the power of Holy Spirit started doing a transformation work in you. He started plucking up all unwanted materials in you and plant faith in your spirit. 

God continued to heal all broken parts in your soul and to mend all the wounds in your heart. He started changing your language of fear, gave you a language of faith and taught you to walk in faith. He continued to teach you on how you should behave in the Lord Jesus Christ and He assured you about your future. He closed all doors that the enemy used them to enter in your life and ordered your steps in the right direction.

All these things did not happen over night; but it was a gradual process that involved many sacrifices for the sake of the Lord. There were times you thought you knew everything; but later you came to find out that there is a very long way for you to go. All of this was the work of God Almighty in you, He is the one who designed and shaped every event in your life to fit in His purpose for your life.

This morning, God wants you to live. You need to live that you may see the finished work of God in your life. What God has started in you, He will finish, and He is not done with you just yet! If you think you have seen Him in your life, keep waiting because they are many good things that God wants you to see ahead of you.

Don't give up if you are still struggling with some weaknesses and sins. God is still working in you, He will give you strength to overcome everything one day if you will continue being faithful to Him. In every new morning ask the Lord to have His way in your life; ask Him to take total control of everything in your life. Give Him the keys to every room in your heart and let His will to be done in you.


****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

 Jehovah GOD, I coming before You by the blood of Jesus. Lord sometimes I tend to give up on myself; the enemy keeps on telling me that I'm too weak and hence I don't fit in your kingdom. Sometimes I look myself as the worst sinner every lived and I'm struggling with the guilt of the past. Today I have heard your Word that You are still working in me; help me to live a joyful life knowing when Christ appears we will be like Him because we will see Him as He is. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment