Saturday, April 12, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

WHERE DID YOU PUT YOUR TRUST?

Some trust in and boast of chariots and some of horses, but we will trust in and boast of the name of the Lord our God. 

Psalm 20:7 AMP

Many people put trust in their riches; some have put trust in their families, careers and positions in life. Rich people live with boldness knowing no matter what happens in their lives; money and what they have will take care of them.

We have some people who put their trust in witches and forces of darkness. They spend fortune that they may get protection from wizards and magicians. They pay a lot of money that they may be told what lies ahead of them by the fortune tellers.

The Bible teaches us to put our trust in the Lord. Learn to trust Him in the times of difficulties and hardships; trust Him whether we hear Him or not. To continue trusting in Him during sickness, pain and sorrow; and trust Him in all the seasons of life.

This morning, I just want to encourage you to trust in the Lord. You need to teach your heart to put trust in the Lord of your salvation. You need to trust God that no matter how things look like right now; they will be soon work out for good.

You need to trust God with your family; you need to trust God with your spouse. God is going to protect your family and take good care of your spouse. God is going to take care of your children and your children’s children for your sake. I pray that God may help to put your trust in nothing else but Him.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I have put my trust in many things in my life so far. I have put my trust in men; who at the end of the day ended up disappointing me. I have trusted myself in many things but I ended up in failures. Today I want to put my trust in You; help me ooh Lord to trust in You in all the days of my life. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment