Sunday, April 13, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

JESUS LOVES YOU

But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.

Romans 5:8 TLB

Have you ever been in love? If you have been in love, then you understand how it’s like to love someone. There is a conviction in you that you will be willing to do anything for a person that you love. You will be willing to walk extra mile and come out of your comfort zone for the sake of your lover. The force behind love will make you do even what seems impossible before human eyes.

If you will carefully read your Bible, there are many accounts that show the love of God towards humanity. God the Father loved us from the beginning; His love is demonstrated in His Son Jesus Christ. Jesus loved us from the beginning also; when the Father asked Him to come and save us from death and hell. Jesus obeyed and humbly He came to save us while we were still sinners.

Apostle Paul gives account on what Jesus did on the Book of Philippians 2:5-8: Your attitude should be the kind that was shown us by Jesus Christ, who, though he was God, did not demand and cling to his rights as God, but laid aside his mighty power and glory, taking the disguise of a slave and becoming like men. And he humbled himself even further, going so far as actually to die a criminal’s death on a cross.

This morning, I just want you to know that Jesus loves you. He came in the form of slave and died a criminal's death on a cross for the sake of you and me. He was willing to walk extra miles that He may get you and me out from our sinful lives. He did not end there on the cross, he died and on the third day He rose back to life; and He is before the throne of the Father in heaven praying for you and me. (Romans 8:34)

I don't know if you will be willing to die for someone; but what I know there was someone who was willing to die for me. He died for me; He saved me, He set me free from sin and every kind of bondage from Satan. People may claim they love you and are willing to do anything for you; but no one will ever be able to do what Jesus has already did for you. Give your life to Him today; surrender everything in His care and He take care of you.


****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for sending your Son Jesus that He may come to save us. Lord today I'm asking that You may touch me by your love. I have been reading about your loving-kindness; but I want to experience it in my life. Touch me ooh Lord, change my life by your love and make a new creation out of me. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment