Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

LOOK UP

When I look up into the night skies and see the work of your fingers—the moon and the stars you have made—  I cannot understand how you can bother with mere puny man, to pay any attention to him!
 And yet you have made him only a little lower than the angels and placed a crown of glory and honor upon his head.

Psalm 8:3-5 TLB

Have you ever gone outside during the night and try to view the night skies, the moon and the stars that can be seen? I don't think if we have enough technology up to date to build what we can see outside during the night. This means the technology of God is far beyond what men can do with their minds so far.

If you consider the ocean is another story. I believe there are still many things inside the ocean including the living beings that are yet to be discovered. There are many wonderful things out there, animals, fishes, mountains and valleys that no architect could be able to design or build. 

This wonderful God gave you a family, for some He gave you wonderful children and spouses that you can't trade them for anything. He gave you places where you can call home and people to surround you and help you in life. In advance He saved you from sin and gave you the promise to inherit His eternal life if you will continue walking in His righteousness until the end of your life.

This morning, I just want you to know that God cares about you. Sometimes we face problems in this life and those problems tend to cloud our minds and we forget that no matter what we face in life God is still able to get us through. We forget the goodness of God in our lives and what He has for us from the beginning and hence we give in to despair.

If you feel like giving up in life, sometimes it’s nice to go outside and then look upon the night skies. If you will find the sky is still there and those stars are still shinning; then know that God is still in control and one day your problems will be over. Encourage and strengthen yourself in the Lord; He will give you strength to overcome everything you are facing now in life.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for loving me. Lord I pray that You may meet my inmost needs; I pray that You may give me wisdom I need that I may face and solve my problems according to your will. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment