Thursday, April 17, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

WAY OF THE LORD

Commit your way to the Lord,
Trust also in Him,
And He shall bring it to pass.

Psalm 37:5 NKJV

Before many of us knew the Lord we used to live for the world. We did everything to fulfill the desire of the flesh and follow what seems to be right before our own eyes. We made many decisions according to the dictates of the flesh and regretted later for what we did.

The Bible is talking about ways of the man; there are few Scriptures in the book of Proverbs that example those ways. Let me share with you here that you may see what the Bible says about the ways that one's can choose.
All the ways of a man are pure in his own eyes, 
But the Lord weighs the spirits. (Proverbs 16:2)

Every way of a man is right in his own eyes,
But the Lord weighs the hearts. (Proverbs 21:2)

There is a way that seems right to a man,
But its end is the way of death. (Proverbs 14:12, 16:25)


There are ways that the Bible calls the ways of death; these are ways that end up in death as the wages of those ways. The Bible is clear that the wages of sin is death; so in other these ways are the ways of sin that bring forth death to people if they are not repent them and ask the Lord for forgiveness.

This morning, I just want to encourage you to live the way of the Lord. I know you may be falling every now and then; but I'm here to encourage you not to lose heart. I know you have gone through many things in life and there were times you felt like giving up on things; but thanks to the good Lord who gave you strength to move on. Even now if you ask Him, He will help you to overcome any kind of sin in your life.

You will never live a holy life before the Lord without the help of the Spirit of God. You will never win over sin and all weaknesses in your life by your own strength. You will not be able to please God by your good deeds and efforts to be a better person. You need Jesus; you need the good Lord to help you fulfill that wonderful desire of living a holy life in you. Go to Him today as you go to a friend; ask Him to help you overcome whatsoever you are going through right now and trust me He will never let you down.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....


Dear Heavenly Father, I submit my ways before You today. Lord I'm asking that You may guide my steps; help me to live according to what your word says I'm supposed to live. Help me to overcome sin in my life; I cover my weaknesses by the blood of Jesus. May life be used to bring You glory and honor in Christ Jesus my Lord. In Jesus' Name, Amen. 



No comments:

Post a Comment