Sunday, April 27, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

 ASK BIG

And there are also many other things that Jesus did, which if they were written one by one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that would be written. Amen.

John 21:25 NKJV

The four books of the Gospels record 37 miracles of Jesus, not all people were made whole by our Lord Jesus but His ministry touched and changed countless lives. John the revelator who wrote one Gospel famously know as the Gospel of John; who then came to write the three letters of John to all people and the book of Revelation gives this record about what Jesus did.

In the last verse of his last chapter of the book of John, he says: And there are also many other things that Jesus did which if they were written one by one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that would be written. This was the disciple who was loved by the Lord and believed to be the youngest disciple of Jesus Christ.

He says that there were also many other things that Jesus did, this means Jesus performed many miracles that they were not recorded. He then says a strange thing that if these things were written one by one, even the whole world would not be big enough for all the books that would be written. This means that when it comes to Jesus people of God need to widen our thinking and imagination and ask Big.

This morning, I just want to encourage you to start asking the Lord for more without looking your present situation. We need to start thinking big, dreaming big and increase our faith ; knowing that our Lord Jesus can do exceedingly and abundantly that all what we think and ask.

I want to encourage you to ask the Lord for anything and let His will be fulfilled in your life. You need to know if you ask anything in His name He will do. If we ask anything according to the will of God, He will hear us and answer our prayers. God bless you.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....


Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for your loving-kindness towards me. Lord today I want to believe You for more than what my normal mind can comprehend. Lord I rebuke fear within me; Lord I'm asking that You may help me to have faith in your name. Knowing If I will ask anything according to your will, you will hear me and answer my prayers. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment