Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

BE PATIENT

Brothers and sisters, follow the example of the prophets who spoke for the Lord. They suffered many hard things, but they were patient.  We say they are happy because they did not give up. You have heard about Job’s patience, and you know the Lord’s purpose for him in the end. You know the Lord is full of mercy and is kind.

James 5:10-11 NCV

Maybe you have reached a point where you don't understand God anymore. You have found yourself in a position where all that you once hoped for to happen at this time in your life have gone south. You thought you had all things figured out and believe that God will bless the work of your hands but things have come against your wishes.

We all reach a point in life where we fail to understand God in some things. There are questions like why God has allowed these things to happen in this time of my life; questions like why me Lord? I have walked in faithfulness and feared your name, but still I find myself in this mess. In my personal life, I sometimes ask God many questions that I don't get instant answers and then I choose to trust Him in all seasons.

One day Andrae Crouch sang these powerful words in his song Through it all: I've had many tears and sorrows, I've had questions for tomorrow, there's been times I didn't know right from wrong, But in every situation, God gave me blessed consolation, that my trials come to make me strong. Then He continued by a chorus saying: Through it all, through it all, I've learned to trust in Jesus, I've learned to trust in God.

This morning, I just want to encourage you to continue putting your trust in Jesus knowing that God is not a man He just can't lie. In spite of what the devil does God will never leave nor forsake you. The Bible speaks about the prophets who spoke for the Lord; these men suffered many hard things, but they were patient. They did not give up no matter what came in their way; they firmly put their trust in God.

It gives the example of Job who suffered many things but God delivered him from all of his troubles. You may be suffering now but I have a prophetic word for you that God is going to deliver you from all your present troubles and crown you with endless joy. God is about to do a miracle in your life; hang on in there don't give up just yet! 

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I have been asking You a lot of questions and sometimes blame You for what have been happening in my life. I know you have the thoughts of peace and not of evil, the thoughts to give me hope in my final outcome. But Lord I sometimes fail to see all of this and find myself in the valley of despair; today I'm asking that You may help me and give me strength. Help me to continue trusting in You in all things that I will be going through now and the days to come. In Jesus' Name, Amen.






No comments:

Post a Comment