Friday, May 31, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

  BURDEN LIFTER

Cast your burden on the Lord, and he will sustain you; he will never permit  the righteous to be moved.

Psalm 55:22 ESV

There are different meanings of burden which include: something that is carried, something that is emotionally difficult to bear, a source of great worry or stress or a responsibility or duty. In this fallen world of sorrow, each one of us have burdens in our lives. 

Some are carrying the burden of guilty which makes them to be slaves of sadness. Some are passing through difficult times in their lives which cause them to be emotionally unstable. This cause loss of memory, unable to make sound decisions on time and lack of peace. Other due to heavy responsibility in their lives, had forget how it's like to enjoy life.

Every month they find themselves making less than what they spend; this cause most of the precious saints to stuck in debts. In the mean time there are burdens in most of our relationships. We have tried to work them for years but still the battle is intense and Lord knows when it will end.

This morning, I just want to encourage you to cast your burdens to a burden lifter. I know that mountain which is before you seems to be unmovable! You have tried all what you know but still you keep in rotating in the same circle over and over again; but God! But God can see it through!

God is the only one who can call things which are not, as though they were. Jesus can lift your burdens today and you will not carry them anymore. The miracle of changing water into wine, was a miracle in this sense: The wine did not return to be water again!
When Jesus lifts up your burden, the miracle is this: you will never carry again that burden. If you had some people who said they will help you in your finances by giving you financial aid or loans, but you are still stuck in the same financial crisis, turn to Jesus, the hour that He will bless you, you will never return to your poverty. Glory to God!

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord I surrender all my life's burden (take a time to think and mention them) into your hands. I know that the time you will lift my burdens, I will never carry them again! Help me today, You are the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort. Comfort me ooh Lord I pray. In Jesus' Name, Amen.







2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this post. Please can yo tell me where you found the picture, I would like a copy of it to remind me to leave my burdens with Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome, I don't remember exactly where I got it but if you want I can send it to you via email or any other media which will be convenient for you.

    The other way is to go to Google and write these words,''cast your burdens on the Lord''. I believe it will come when you click images and you will be able to copy or save it in your electronic device. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete