Sunday, May 12, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

SALVATION OF OUR LOVED ONES

But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.”

Joshua 24:15 NIV

When one is saved from sin, set free from demonic forces which once oppressed him and walk in the freedom of the Spirit of God. The desire rise inside of him to see his loved ones experience the same kind of experience which he has encountered. Here is where people start feeling the burden of praying and witnessing to their immediate family members and relatives.

Jesus said, ''And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free'', John 8:32. When one get to know the truth about heaven and hell, God and Satan; and that any one who sins will die and those who will receive Jesus as the Lord and Savior will be saved from the coming wrath. He will make sure that his loved ones get to know the same truth that they may be saved from the day of test which comes to test the whole world.

You maybe among the many who ask the Lord to save their loved ones, maybe there are some people who you have been praying for years that they may know the Lord. As time goes by these people continuing denying the truth, mocking you with names and disagree that no one will be saved in this life. It maybe you came from a religious background, people who accept religion but are the enemies of salvation, yet I want to encourage you not loose heart.

This morning, God wants you to know that He intended you and your household to serve Him. It may happen you were a first born in the Spirit, meaning you were a first person to know the Lord in your house. Whether you are a child or parent of that family, but God saved you that you may be a media to save others in your family. If someone saved before you and encouraged you to receive the Lord Jesus Christ, yet you can tag team with that person to help each other that others maybe saved.

Now you know the truth that God do not desire anyone to perish but everyone to come to repentance. By knowing that you will not allow to see your loved one going down to hell for eternity while you will spend the eternity with the Lord. You need to do something, you need to cry for that loved one, you need to cry aloud to the Lord that He may touch that stubborn heart inside of him.

Claim this promise,''But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.” Make it to be your daily prayer, make it to be your daily song and meditation. As for me I refuse to see any of my loved ones go straight to hell, I claim each one of them to come to repentance in Jesus Name. I pray that God may deposit the same desire in you, that you may stand for them until the Lord visit them and save their souls.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord I come to You with the heavy heart for my loved ones, I desire to see them know You. Lord sometimes I give up to pray for them, witnessing to them but I'm asking that You may give me new strength today. Pour into me the Spirit of intercession and prayer that I may stand by them until the end while knowing one day they will get to know You. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment