Saturday, May 4, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

ARE YOU WOUNDED?

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds [curing their pains and their sorrows].


Psalm 147:3 AMP


It's takes to be wounded to wound. Many children who lived in the abusive environment during their childhood, found themselves abusing others when they grow up. People who were wounded with their abusive parents, guardians or even relatives, most of the time without the help of God find themselves practice the same to their spouses, children or loved ones.


I have seen different cases in the marriages, it may happen that a young man saw how his father abused his mother; and he did not learn any other way of living with a woman apart from what he learnt from his father. When later he gets married, he starts with joy in his heart but later he find himself being eaten with his past and start practice what his father did to his lovely wife.


Many of us have been wounded, some wounds are covered while others are so active inside of us like it happened just yesterday. There are those people who were molested in their childhood, the memories of what happened to them keep on hunting them daily until God comes and heal them. Those who refuse to give chance for the healing of God, end up doing the same to others or being totally affected in a such a way they become what people did to them.


This morning, God wants you to know that He is willing to heal your brokenhearted and binds up your wounds. He wants you to pour all of your pains and sorrows to Him, He wants you to open your heart to Him that He may allow His healing to enter into it. He is a good God, He doesn't want to see you continue to suffer, come to Jesus today. Cast your burdens into Him, ask Him to touch you and your life will never be the same.


It was not God's fault that you were abused, you may say that where was God in my childhood that I suffered that way? God was there, but He gave free will to men, and a person who shamed you did it while knowing that it was against the law of God and humanity. But the evil inside of Him led Him to do all those things to you, but God! God had a second plan in mind for you! 


God knew that one day He will heal you, He will set you free and what was done to you will have no effect to you anymore. That's why Jesus died, lied three days in the womb of the earth and in the third day was risen. What a victory! What a joy! What a triumph! There we got our total healing, deliverance and victory over sin. Open your heart today, Jesus wants to come and take control.


****Morning Prayer****


Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....


Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord your Word says, You will heal my brokenhearted and bind up my wounds. I claim that promise today, I'm asking that You may heal me ooh Lord. Do a new thing inside of me, I want to live and enjoy life according to your plan in my life. Set me free from all demons which were hidden behind my wounds in Jesus Name, fill me with the joy of your salvation from this day to all days the of my life. In Jesus' Name, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment