Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

IT WAS FOR A PURPOSE

And God sent me before you to preserve for you a remnant on earth, and to keep alive for you many survivors.  So it was not you who sent me here, but God. He has made me a father to Pharaoh, and lord of all his house and ruler over all the land of Egypt.

Genesis 45:7-8 ESV

I have met people who ask themselves why they had to go through what they went through. Some have these questions like: why I was born in this kind of family? Why my parents died when I was still young? Why I tried to succeed but I ended up having a normal life? Why I wanted to be a doctor and I ended to be a clerk? 

There are questions concerning different events which took place in our lives. Every time we face challenges in life we tend to look back and give a blame for the things which happened before. We met people who hurt us, we met people who insulted our intelligence and people who thought we would reach up to anything in life.

Some we came from poor families, we went to school through great sacrifices which our parents made. We struggled almost in everything, rejected and despised by people and yet by the grace of God we made it. But still we have unanswered questions why things happened that way; and God knows how we troubled inside.

This morning, God wants you to know no matter what happened in your life was the gateway to enable you fulfill the purpose which God had for you. Joseph was sold in Egypt as a slave, it was a very pain experience for him and his Father Jacob who thought he had died. God used that opportunity to bring Joseph to a place where he would serve his purpose. God used Joseph to preserve a posterity of His people Israel in Egypt, Praise the Lord.

Maybe God had allowed some tough challenges to pass through your way through the years. When this ends, the other one rises! When you solve this, the next one appear! And now you are tired, confused, left without hope for tomorrow. I want to encourage you that there is a good reason why God has allowed that to come in your way.

God is about to prepare you to meet with your destiny. God has allowed all those things in order you can get all you need to fulfill what God had for your life. It was no waste of time for all what you had to face to be like the way you are now. Trust Him with your heart, He will never let you go. He is a good God, I have seen Him in my life. Take courage, be of good cheer because He loves you.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord I know that everything which happened to me was for a reason. There was a time I doubt if God you were still in me, I did not see your hand in my situations. But I knew that You were working behind the scene to prepare me for the purpose which You had for my life. I pray that You may fulfill that purpose in me and through me. In Jesus' Name, Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment