Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY

When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

1 Corinthians 13:11 NKJV

Childhood is the age span ranging from birth to adolescence. Adolescence is the Latin word which means to grow up. The period of adolescence is most closely associated with the teenage years; adolescence is viewed as a transitional period between childhood and adulthood, whose cultural purpose is the preparation of children for adult roles.

We were born without our consent, but we have been given to choose where to go when we die. When we grow up, we start being responsible with everything around us including our own souls. Our parents and guardians are no longer in control over our decisions but we take full responsibility for them.

There are some people who don't want to take responsibility for their lives. They live for today, they don't want to think about tomorrow. They fear to think about death, they don't want to talk about after life and hence they get room to continue living in sins. They keep walking on childish mind while they live in the adulthood body. They cleave on what I call I don't know mentality and refuse to accept the truth.

This morning, God wants you to accept the full responsibility of your soul. God wants you to know the soul which sins, shall die. But the soul which repents, will live forever. This world is passing away and all its splendor but who trust in the Lord will abide forever. 

There is a day me and you will die, and there we will find two ways; the way to hell and the way to heaven. We will take the way which we accepted its responsibility during our lives on this earth. If we chose to live for Christ, He will invite us to His eternal dwellings. But if we chose the way of the world,  we will find the angel of the Hades waiting for us to take responsibility of our chooses. 

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord I know that I will take full responsibility to my decisions which I'm making now concerning my soul when I die. Now I want to surrender my will to your plan in my life. I surrender my soul that You may receive me the day I die and invite me to your Heavenly dwellings. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment