Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Morning with Ebenezer

TAKE A MOMENT TO PRAISE HIM

And my tongue shall speak of Your righteousness
And of Your praise all the day long.

Psalm 35:28 NKJV

We praise God for what He has done in our lives. We thank Him for all His goodness and mercies towards us. It is easy to do this when all things are well and nothing seems to lack in our lives. When all members of our families are fine and our plans go as we hoped.

It is not easy to put the same praise on when things are not okay. When bills are not paid on time, when children keep on acting up. When your spouse cheats on you or when your in-laws hate you for no reason. Here it is difficult for most of us to praise God and remembers His goodness in our lives.

I don't know what you are going through right now in life but I want to encourage you to live the life of praise. Learn to praise God in both times of happiness and sorrow. Learn to praise God when you have something and when you don't have anything. Learn to praise God when things are okay or are in the mess.

This morning, take a moment and praise God for all the good things that He has done in your life. Maybe your financial situation is not God for now but God has blessed you with other good things in your life that you can be thankful for. Maybe some of the people who you once love and trust have betrayed you; but I believe that still God has put some people who still love you in your life.

I want to encourage you to stop focusing on what is broken and damaged in your life. Start looking on what has grown and flourished in your life. Stop living in the past by thinking about things and people who hurt you; but learn to forgive them and let them go. Look into Jesus who is the author and finisher of our faith; and in that way you will be able to praise Him with everything within you.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer...

Dear Father, I praise You for my life. Lord I thank You for all good things in my life. Help me to continue loving You in all the days of my life. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment