Sunday, March 1, 2015

Morning with Ebenezer

BE STILL

"Be still, and know that I am God! I will be honored by every nation. I will be honored throughout the world."

Psalm 46:10 NKJV

What a mighty God we serve, Angels bow before Him. Heaven and earth adore Him. What a mighty God we serve, and He is the great I Am. He is the bright and morning star and without Him I would fall. (Song, What A Mighty God We Serve)

Our God is the great I am, He is the "I AM WHO I AM". He is the God of heaven and earth, creator of everything in it and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. He tells us the future before it even happens. Everything He plans will come to pass, and He will accomplish all His purpose for you.

He instructs us to be still, and know that He is God. In other words He saying, we need to keep calm and know that He is in control of everything. He is in control over all aspects of your life. He controls all people who come and go in your life. He was there from the day you were born; and He will be there until the end of your life. 

This morning, I want you to know that God is in control. There are some of us who get frustrated when we feel like things are out of control. When bills are knocking to your door; and you don't have anything in your bank account. Life seems to be overwhelmed and you may lose hope for tomorrow.

Maybe your life turned to be different from what you expected it to be. If things haven't work out as you once wished. Do not be afraid still there is a room for improvements. If you are reading this message it means you are still alive. As long as you alive you can be anyone and do anything in life. God is not done with you yet, and you haven't done all what you are needed to do. So keep calm and know that He is in control.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Father, praise belongs to You because You are my all in all. I will trust You all the days of my life. I will trust You even in my darkest hours, and be still while waiting for your salvation. Have your way in me ooh Lord, and feel my heart with your eternal peace. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment