Monday, March 23, 2015

Morning with Ebenezer

NOTHING IS TOO HARD

“I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?

Jeremiah 32:27 NIV

In our daily life we meet with situations that seem to be impossible before our eyes. In our families we encounter different problems; we may have some members of the family who are suffering from a certain deadly diseases.

We face different challenges that demand money and sometimes we may run short of them and find ourselves in dilemmas. We face different challenges in our relationships; those who are in marriage have their share of problems. There are some families that don't talk to each other; because of the certain things that they can't agree among themselves.

We have people who are looking for better jobs for years. They are trying to work hard that at least they can get promotion where they work; but it doesn't seem to work. Some people are struggling with a certain sin, they try their best to overcome it; but it just seems they can't resist temptations that led them to commit that sin.

This morning, I want you to know that nothing is too hard to God. Whatever you are going through now in life, there is a solution for it in Christ Jesus. Our God is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us. (Ephesians 3:20)

Do not be afraid; trust our Lord Jesus Christ with your life. If there is anything that gives you trouble then go and surrender it to Him. Ask Him to meet all of your needs and have faith that He will come and do the impossible. He is the Lord of impossible; He will do a miracle for you if you will believe. 

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Father, I believe that all things are possible with You. Lord I'm asking for miracles in my life, I'm asking that You may meet all of my needs. Help me to solve all of my problems according to your riches in glory by Christ Jesus. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment