Thursday, March 12, 2015

Morning with Ebenezer

USE YOUR POTENTIAL

For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.

Philippians 4:13 NLT

We have seen people who are disabled but still doing great things in life. There are Musicians who are blind, they can sing, play different instruments and touch the hearts of many. We have people who don’t have hands and can paint very good pictures with their legs or even their mouths.

This shows us that God has abilities inside of us that go beyond our physical imperfections. That's why you can be a great leader without taking any leadership courses; and a great business man without going to business school. They are some things that are in born, things that God put there inside of us from the beginning.

You can excel in any area of life even if you don't have what so called qualifications. I'm not saying that we don't need to go to school and have full qualifications needed to succeed in any area. But I want you to know that God can qualify you to be used in His kingdom if you will walk in His will.

This morning, I want you to know that you can excel in anything in life if you will use all what God has bestowed inside of you. I believe there is something unique inside of you; I believe that God has given you something that can be a blessing to many if you will use it to the fullest.

Don’t concentrate on your imperfections and what you can’t do in life. Start concentrating in developing your abilities, work on your talents and exercise your gifts in life. There is something good inside of you, there is something big in you. Ask the Lord to help you maximize your potential that you may succeed in everything you do.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Father, help me to know how I can use all the potential that You have bestowed in me since before the foundation of this world. In Jesus' Name, Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment