Saturday, March 14, 2015

Morning with Ebenezer

ASK FOR DIRECTION

Thus says the Lord,
The Holy One of Israel, and his Maker:
“Ask Me of things to come concerning My sons;
And concerning the work of My hands, you command Me.

Isaiah 45:11 NKJV

We are living in the world that people can access information easily as never before. Many folks go to Google whenever they have questions concerning different topics in life. People are asking questions on the internet every second and there are billions of questions that are being answered.

Due to the increase of knowledge people depend on different sources for information. The internet has been a major source of information for many. Any advice or answer to your questions is one click away or one tap away if you are using your phone. 

These things may cause even devoted Christian to forget that they are supposed to ask the Lord for direction in life. Sometimes we read articles from different people and watch different videos but we forget about the Bible. We spend a lot of time seeking information in wrong places that's why we end up making bad choices in life.

This morning, I want to remind you to ask the Lord for direction in life. If you have reached a point where you cannot see even one step ahead of you; do not be afraid, ask the Lord to show you. God speaks to us in Isaiah that we should ask Him for the things to come, things that will happen to us in the future.

As Christians we need to practice to go before God daily asking for direction in different things in life. In this life you won't succeed as the way God intended you to be if you won't ask God to give you directions in life. Don't depend on the internet to tell you what you are supposed to live but depend on the Spirit of God to show you the way. 

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I'm asking You through the power of your Holy Spirit to give me direction on what I'm supposed to do in life. Help me to know how I'm supposed to live that I may fulfill your will in my life. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment