Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Morning with Ebenezer

WISDOM

If you need wisdom, ask our generous God, and he will give it to you. He will not rebuke you for asking.

James 1:5 NLT

I have made some bad decisions in the past that I later came to regret for making them. I have learnt that in our normal life we need the wisdom of God to direct us in the right paths. Many of the bad decisions that I have made in my life is because I lacked the wisdom to make the right ones.

It's true that with age comes wisdom. As we grow older, experiences teach us to be wise and think twice before we do anything. In the mean time that no matter what age you are right now; God can give you wisdom to help you manage your present life effectively.

King Solomon was not the oldest person in Israel but when he asked God for wisdom. God gave him more wisdom than all people in His land. He had wisdom more than any ruler who ever ruled ancient Israel. God granted to him extraordinary wisdom that still amazes us up to this day. This is the evidence that God can give me and you wisdom too; if we will go faithful before Him and ask Him for it.

This morning, I want to encourage you to ask for God's wisdom in your life. Maybe you have made many bad decisions and there are some decisions before even now. You are afraid that you may make wrong decisions as you made in the past. Fear not, if you ask for wisdom of God. He will help you in the whole process of making the wise decision that will bring positive impact in your life.

The Church as the whole needs the wisdom of God. Ministers of the Gospel need the wisdom of God; they need to ask God to help them know what they are supposed to say and what they don't. They need wisdom of interpreting Scriptures literally as it was intended by God himself. Let's ask God for wisdom today!

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Father, I'm asking that You may grant me with wisdom through the power of your Holy Spirit. Help me to make wise decisions that I may not come regret in the future. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment