Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Morning with Ebenezer

HIS WILL FOR YOUR LIFE

Teach me to do your will,
    for you are my God;
may your good Spirit
    lead me on level ground.

Psalm 143:10 NIV

We read in the Scriptures that the steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord, and He delights in his way. In other words all good things that we see people of God do in this life are from God. He is the one who He establishes their steps and lead them in the right paths.

David the King asked God to teach him to do His will. He knew without God teaching him on how he is supposed to walk before Him. He would always make mistakes and fall short from what God wanted of him. He asked that God may let His Spirit to lead him on level ground; where he will work without stumbling.

I don't know about you, but I have learnt that I won't be able to know the will of God in different things in my life until I ask Him. There were times that I asked myself a lot of questions concerning my life. I struggled to understand the will of God in some areas of my life; but the only thing I found working was prayers. When I sat down and prayed, I got the direction that I needed and understand what God needed me to do.

This morning, I want to encourage you to pray if you want to know the will of God in your life. If you are not sure if that person is the one for you, don't go and ask people; but go and ask God. God knows that person more than his/her parents; remember He created him/her. 

If you are not sure what you want to do with your life, go and pray. Ask God what He wants you to do and what is His will for your life. He may not come down and tell you face-face; but I'm sure He will create environment, send people or situations that will help you understand His plan for your life. Don't be a Christian by name, start practicing the principles of Christianity; start walking by faith and you will see God reveal Himself to you in the mighty way.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for your word. Lord I want to know your will in my life; I pray that You may show me what is your perfect will. Help me to understand what is required of me in your kingdom that I may fulfill your purpose in my life. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment