Saturday, January 3, 2015

Morning with Ebenezer

USE PRAYERS

Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs, and don't forget to thank him for his answers. If you do this, you will experience God’s peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:6-7 TLB

I sat down and examined my life in the past few years, and I tried to learn from my mistakes that I may not doom to repeat them. I came to realize that when I prayed about everything God fought for me in an extraordinary way. But when I used my own experiences and understanding the results were poor.

As I was meditating this, I remembered the words that Paul the Apostle wrote to the Church of Philippi. He encouraged them by telling them that they shouldn't worry about anything, instead, pray about everything. Here Paul was trying to show them that the solutions of their problems in life are found in prayers.

He then continue by saying, tell God your needs, and don't forget to thank him for his answers. He encouraged them to thank God in advance. Showing their faith that they believe they will receive their answers even before they have seen them. By doing this, they would experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand.

This morning, I want to encourage you to pray about everything. Maybe you have used your different ways in the past, relied on friends and relatives to solve your problems. Then it's about time for you to use prayers as means to get your answers of your problems.

They say, the man who kneels before God can stand before anyone. If you want to stand before kings and queens in this year then you need to learn to kneel before God. If you want to see the permanent solutions to your problems, then you need to present them to God and let Him solve them.

There are many profits that come with prayers, before God answers your prayers; He will give you peace. His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ Jesus. The peace of Christ will assure that no matter what things look like right now, somewhere along the way everything are going to be alright.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....


Dear Father, help me to live the life of prayers according to your Gospel in Christ Jesus. In Jesus' Name, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment