Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Morning with Ebenezer

ETERNAL KINGDOM

I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life. 

1 John 5:13 NIV

Eternal life is found in our Lord Jesus Christ. All those who have received Jesus as the Lord and Savior of their lives will receive the eternal life after this life. This means their lives will continue in Christ forever after the final judgment of this world.

Jesus said these words of encouragement to His disciples. He said, "Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me.  My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am." (John 14:1-3)

Jesus went to the Father more than 2000 years ago to prepare a place for us. He went to prepare homes for all who trusted in Him during that time and those who will trust Him until the end of this age. When He died on the cross, He had you and me in His mind. He thought about us all and He did not want any of us to perish in sin; but have everlasting life.

This morning, I want to encourage you to do the will of God knowing that He has prepared a place for you. You need to know that your service for the kingdom is recognized by God. God knows what you are doing and He will not forget your labor of love towards His name. He will reward you accordingly to your deeds in Christ Jesus our Lord.

You need to walk up in the morning and continue doing what you do for the kingdom. The world is better place because of your prayers and Christian life style. There are many people who feel safe before you because they can trust you with their things. May God be with you in everything while knowing that your work is not in vain.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....


Dear Father, help me to do your will that I may inherit the kingdom that You have prepared for me before the foundation of this world. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment