Thursday, January 22, 2015

Morning with Ebenezer

THE BLOOD

In whom we have our redemption through His blood, [which means] the forgiveness of our sins.

Colossians 1:14 AMP

What can wash away my sin? Nothing but the blood of Jesus. What can make me whole again? Nothing but the blood of Jesus. Oh! Precious is the flow that makes me white as snow. No other fount I know nothing but the blood of Jesus. (Ro­bert Low­ry)

There was nothing that saved us from sin but the precious blood of Jesus. It washes all of our sins and gave us a new life in Christ Jesus. There is power in the blood of Jesus. It reaches to the deepest parts part of the heart of man and changes him completely.

It soothes our doubts and calms our fears. It dries all of tears and gives us strength from day to day. It gives us peace and protects us from the snares of the evil one. When you plead the blood of Jesus great things happen, miracles take place and people get healed. When you plead the blood of Jesus, strongholds are broken and people are set free from the traps of the enemy.

This morning, I want to encourage you to plead the blood of Jesus over your life. Plead the blood over your life over your immediate and extended family. Plead the blood over your friends and loved ones. Plead the blood over your present and future plans. Plead the blood over all your finances and sources of income.

Learn to cover yourself the blood of Jesus every new morning. The blood will protect you from all the plans that the enemy has against you on that particular day. The blood of Jesus will give you strength to do all things that you are supposed to do and keep you in the perfect peace.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Father, I cover myself by the blood of Jesus today. I plead the blood of Jesus over my life and family. I plead the blood over my present and future plans, may your will be done over my life. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment