Monday, January 12, 2015

Morning with Ebenezer

JESUS INCLUDED ME

For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.”

Luke 19:10 NIV

Jesus when He came to save the world He had you and me in His mind. It was you and me who made Him to leave His glory and to come in the form of the slave. He wanted to snatch you from the pit of sin that the enemy has kept you in since you were born.

In His plan of salvation He included you; He wanted you to walk in God's original purpose for your life. He wanted to set you free from all the snares of the evil one and forgive all of your sins. He wanted you to walk in the prosperity and overcome the battle against Satan.

He loved you and He didn't want to see you perish in sin. He came to seek and to save the lost. I was once lost in sin but Jesus took me in. He forgave me and changed my life. He still in the saving business, He can change your life and forgive your sins too!

This morning, I want you to know that Jesus loves you. The Lord has drawn picture of you on His hand, you are always before His eyes, Isaiah 49:16. You are here today because God included you in His plans. Even before you were born, your tomorrow was written.

You need to learn to trust God with your life. Even if you are passing through difficulties now, continue putting your trust in God. As long as you are still alive, don't give up on your dreams and plans. God will fulfill all what He has planned for you and all His promises for you will come to pass.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Father, I will trust you with me by life because You included me in your plans. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment