Saturday, January 24, 2015

Morning with Ebenezer

WEAKNESS

And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 NKJV

I have learnt that God uses weak people; He uses people who sometimes don't even qualify to be used by Him. We see God took Apostles of Jesus Christ who were normal people without even having any religious background and made them great men in the Church.

Many people who are used by God are not perfect as sometimes people think they are. They struggle with many things just like all of us. They have to fight against sin, fast and pray that they may not fail into temptations. Although they encourage others to stand with God and walk in the will of the Father; they still have their own struggles. They still need to live what they are preaching that they may not be rejected by the Lord who sent them.

Paul the Apostle had what he calls the throne in the flesh. He has a certain weakness that he kept of asking God three times that He take that weakness away from him. The Lord answered Him by saying, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” God knew that Paul was weak but He still used him and gave him the grace to endure.

This morning, I want you to know that only when you are weak is where everything be done completely by His power. God has allowed that weakness that you may get a reason to go back to Him and ask for more grace that you may get the strength to overcome. 

Maybe if there would be no weakness in your life; you would be so proud in such away you would deny the help of God. Weaknesses remind us that we are still human and God is still God and perfect in all of His ways. Weaknesses remind us that we need God and without Him we cannot please Him; because our weak nature of sin won't allow us. Allow God to move in you through you weakness, every time you find yourself weak; ask God through the power of His Spirit to cover you.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Father, I'm for more grace from You that it may help to cover my weaknesses. Help me to use my weaknesses the means to draw closely to You. In Jesus' Name, Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment