Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Morning with Ebenezer

FORGIVEN AND NOT FORGOTTEN

But Zion said, “The Lord has forsaken me,
    the Lord has forgotten me.”
 “Can a mother forget the baby at her breast
    and have no compassion on the child she has borne?
Though she may forget,
    I will not forget you!
 See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands;
    your walls are ever before me.

Isaiah 49:14-16 NIV

Do you feel like God had forgotten you? Have you ever reached a point in life where you felt like God no longer hear your prayers? Some people reached a point when they felt God was no longer interested with their lives.

I met folks who did shameful things and it reached a point they couldn't believe that God would forgive them. Some people kept on blaming themselves for some things they did in the past. It was difficult for them to accept the fact that their deliverance is found in forgiving themselves and letting go. 

Maybe you did some bad stuff in the past, you failed to forgive yourself because of some sins that you think they were horrible. There are those women who had abortion when they found out they were about to conceive. The guilty of abortion kept on hunting them until now and they can't forgive themselves although God forgave them when they asked Him for forgiveness.

This morning, I want you to know that God will not forget you. Maybe you think because of some horrible sins you did in the past God is still mad at you. Maybe you think God is still holding grudge against you even after you have repented all.

I want to encourage to continue praying and doing the will of the Father. If you have repented your past sins you need to know that God has forgiven you and He has nothing against you. You need to know that God has put all of your sins behind His back as Prophet Isaiah says, Isaiah 38:17. "Indeed it was for my own peace that I had great bitterness; but You have lovingly delivered my soul from the pit of corruption. For You have cast all my sins behind Your back.''

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Father, I thank You for forgiveness of all of my sins. Help me to live a guilty free life and that I may be able to forgive myself and let go of my past knowing that I'm forgiven. In Jesus' Name, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment