Friday, June 7, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

WORDS OF MY MOUTH

Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
Be acceptable in Your sight,
O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer.

Psalm 19:14 NKJV

Have you ever thought the impact which your words may bring? Have you ever spoken something good which brought forth good impact for others? Have you ever spoken something bad which brought forth bad impact to others?

David knew the impact of words in life, he knew that words may both wound and heal. They may both destroy and build, hurt and comfort. By knowing this he asked the Lord to help in his words, and in his daily meditation of his heart. Jesus said things which comes from the heart of a person are the ones which defiles a person. (Matthew 15:10-20)

I have seen many believers got in trouble because of the words which they once spoke. There are many conflicts in our local fellowship and churches due to words which we spoke without thinking. Many relationships are torn apart due to the words and thoughts which brought a poison among the spouse. They words which once united them, they were also used to divide them.

This morning, God wants you to know you need to ask His Spirit to teach you what you ought to speak in every occasion. The Holy Spirit is the teacher to the believers. He is the central intelligence agent who can perceive the impact of the every word and thought before it comes out.

You need to ask Him every morning to cover your mouth throughout the day. To teach you to answer everyone according to his/her need. To help you to know in advance the impact of every word and thought before you allow it to come out. He is the great teacher, He will direct you on how you ought to speak to everyone. May the words of your mouth and the meditation of your heart, be acceptable to God today.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord I submit the words of my mouth and the thoughts of my heart to your Spirit this morning. I give myself to You that you guide my mouth and control the flow of my words today and the days to come. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment