Monday, June 24, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

DELIVERANCE FROM FEAR

I sought the Lord, and He heard me,
And delivered me from all my fears.

Psalm 34:4 NKJV

Have you ever had a night which you feared to much until you had no sleep at all? Have you ever had a day which you got sick and find yourself unable to focus and do your daily duties because of fearing what is going to take place next?

I have encountered these kind of experiences and I can tell you that you don't want to be in those kind of conditions. We all face fears of one thing or another in our lives. Some fear a sickness and diseases, some fear poverty, while others fear people or certain kinds of animals. But the most common type of fear is to fear what will happen next in your life.

David had many fears in the first 13 years after being anointed. He had just been anointed to be the king over Israel while Saul was still alive. God gave him favor over his enemies and Saul the king; people started praising David for his bravely and Saul felt jealousy and thought to kill him. David feared death from both King Saul and his other enemies outside Israel.

This morning, God wants you to know if you seek His face, He is going to deliver you from all of your fears. David sought the face of the Lord, and the Lord kept on confirming that His plan for his life was firm and that He will never tell him a lie.''Once for all, I have sworn by my holiness— and I will not lie to David.''(Psalm 89:35)

I don't know what makes you fear to face today or even tomorrow. I don't know what kind of thoughts have been crossing your mind and make you to lack sleep and having a bad day, week, month or even a year. One thing I know that if you will submit your fears to the Lord Jesus; and choose to trust Him today. He will deliver you from all that makes you unhappy and uncomfortable in your life.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord I submit all my fears this morning (think about them and mention them). I know that You are able to deliver me from all of my fears, from now on I will trust You and let you to take control over my situation. In Jesus' Name, Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment