Thursday, June 20, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

HEAR FROM HIM

To humans belong the plans of the heart, but from the Lord comes the proper answer of the tongue.

Proverbs 16:1 NIV

I have learned in my own person life that most of the bad results which I got in the past; was because I acted alone without counsel from God. There are those mistakes which I made in choosing friends, keeping those who their time to stay in my life was due and as the result I ended up in pain and regrets.

Most of the young people plan in their hearts who they want to spend the rest of their lives; when they want that person to come and how he/she supposed to be:- In the area of economic status, facial appearance, education level, family background, religion, behavior and so on. But from the Lord comes the proper answer of the tongue.

It may be you have been discouraged in love relationships; every kind of relationship which you tried to engage yourself in the past end up causing sharp pain in your heart. You have been asked yourself, what's wrong with me? Is there any problem in me? why these trends of things keep on happening to me? Today I have answers to your questions.

This morning, God wants you to know that His answer is different from what your heart as already planned. You have been facing difficulties in those relationships of yours; because God did not want you to be with those persons that’s why none of them worked for you. God prevented you from making mistakes which would make your life to be a living hell.

You need to learn to ask God first before you go on with your plans. You need to consult Him and hear from Him, before you say yes to someone who wants to spend the rest of his/her life with you. There are many problems which are associated with not hearing from God at the first place. You still have a chance to go before God and ask Him to show you his will in that relationship. Whatsoever He will tell you, obey and all things will work together for good to you.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord please forgives me the time I made my decisions without seeking your will first. Help me to seek your counsel before making any decision. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment