Monday, August 18, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

TRUST HIM MORE

 Those who know your name trust in you, for you, O Lord, do not abandon those who search for you.

Psalm 9:10 NLT

Do you have Jesus in your heart? Do you trust Him? Do you know that He can do exceedingly and abundantly above all what we ask or think according to the power that works in us? Do you know that His thoughts are not your thoughts; neither your ways His ways? (Ephesians 3:20, Isaiah 55:8)

He loved you so much, that’s why He sent His only begotten Son to die for you there on the old rugged cross. He can do all things including those seemed to be impossible to you; and to the people who surrounds you. (John 3:16, Luke 1:37, Matthew 19:26)

The Scriptures tell us that we are being transformed into the same image of Jesus from glory to glory, which is from the Lord, who is the Spirit. This God works hard every day through the work of His Spirit inside of us to make sure that we walk according to His plan and purpose in our lives. When we go astray, He reminds us to repent and continue in His ways. (2 Corinthians 3:18, John 16:5-16)

This morning, I’m here to encourage you to trust Jesus more and more in your life. I know maybe somewhere in your life you have dared to trust somebody or a certain group of people. Maybe it was worth to trust that particular person or you end up in disappointment; and even regretted your decision to trust him/her. I’m here to tell you that if you will trust Jesus in your life; there is a guarantee of having no regrets in the future.

You need to learn to take His word in your heart, and rest upon His promise. He is going to fulfill every promise to you, if you will not give up on Him; because He won’t give up on you. Trust Him with your family, relatives and friends; trust Him with your future and know that He will make all things to work for your good if you will continue to love Him.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer….

Dear Father, I’m asking that You may help me to know your Son Jesus more and more in my life. Let your Holy Spirit come and take control in every situation that troubles my mind. I lay all my cares and burdens into You; help me to understand your will in my life. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment