Friday, August 22, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

HE WATCHES OVER YOU

I look up to the mountains—
    does my help come from there?
My help comes from the Lord,
    who made heaven and earth!
He will not let you stumble;
    the one who watches over you will not slumber.
 Indeed, he who watches over Israel
    never slumbers or sleeps.

Psalm 121:1-4 NLT

The Bible assures us that God in heaven is watching over us. Just imagine His eye is on your every step that you are making, decisions, places that you go; and thoughts that you think. He watches over your current affairs and He knows all that will take place in your future.

When the Psalmist David looked up to the mountains, he saw no help from there. Then he realized that his help comes from the Lord who made heaven and earth. He never slumbers or sleeps, the prophet Isaiah puts this way:  Have you never heard? Have you never understood? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of all the earth. He never grows weak or weary. No one can measure the depths of his understanding. (Isaiah 40:28)

Our Lord Jesus Christ said; “What is the price of five sparrows—two copper coins? Yet God does not forget a single one of them.  And the very hairs on your head are all numbered. So don’t be afraid; you are more valuable to God than a whole flock of sparrows. If His eye is on the sparrow (small birds), then you need to be sure that He watches over you. The very hairs of your head are all numbered; so don't be afraid know that God is up there watching over you.

This morning, I want to encourage you to encourage yourself that God will be with you until the end of your life. I don't know the state of your life right now; I don't know your biggest obstacles in life. I don't know what things are bothering your mind right now; but I know that our God is more than willing to help you in whatsoever you are facing in life.

Put your trust in God, put your faith in God; He is the only true friend for you and He will never let you down. God will never disappoint you, if you will firmly trust Him with your life. There is still hope in Christ Jesus, fasten your seat belt, it's time to fly into your destiny. God will take you where He intended you to go since the foundations of this earth. He will set you before Kings and Queens if you will surrender you whole life to Him.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord I give myself away so that your will may be done in my life. My life is not my own to You I belong; may your will be done in my life. In Jesus' Name, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment