Thursday, August 28, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

ARE YOU TOUCHED?

Jesus was indignant. He reached out his hand and touched the man. “I am willing,” he said. “Be clean!”  Immediately the leprosy left him and he was cleansed.

Mark 1:41-42 NIV

People who have been touched with Spirit of God do things that natural man can't understand. We hear testimonies of people who left their professional careers and went to serve the Lord by faith.

There are people who crucified their egos and went into the streets to preach the Gospel. Others gave their fortunes for the work of ministry; and they didn't care how people thought of them. We have many in the body of Christ who give their tithes and offerings that the work of ministry may continue.  

If I wasn't been touched by the Spirit of God it would be very difficult for me to understand many things of God. I was asking myself how in the world people in the Spirit filled Churches cry while praying. I didn't understand why they need to shout from bottom of their lungs when they pray. I was asking myself why tears came out their eyes during worship services. 

This morning, I want to ask you if you are touched. Do you still have questions when it comes to the things of God? Do you still walk in your parents religious values and deny the salvation which is found in Christ Jesus our Lord?

If you haven't been touched yet; then ask Jesus to touch your soul today. Ask Him to send His living to flow over your soul; ask Him to let His Holy Spirit take control over your life. You will never understand how it feels to walk in the Spirit until you experience it yourself. I pray that the Lord may touch you in mighty way in your life.

 ****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Father, I'm asking that You may touch my heart. Rekindle the fire within me ooh Lord. Help me to walk in victory and power of your Holy Spirit. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment