Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Morning with Ebenezer

VISION IS GIVEN BY GOD

And Joseph said to his brothers, “Please come near to me.” So they came near. Then he said: “I am Joseph your brother, whom you sold into Egypt. But now, do not therefore be grieved or angry with yourselves because you sold me here; for God sent me before you to preserve life.For these two years the famine has been in the land, and there are still five years in which there will be neither plowing nor harvesting. And God sent me before you to preserve posterity for you in the earth, and to save your lives by a great deliverance. So now it was not you who sent me here, but God; and He has made me a father to Pharaoh, and lord of all his house, and a ruler throughout all the land of Egypt.

Genesis 45:4-8 NKJV

Joseph came to understand that all things that happened to him in his life were not by an accident. Starting from the betrayal of his brothers, then to be sold as a slave to Potiphar’s and thrown to prison after being wrongly accused for rape. All these events were allowed by God to prepare Joseph for the assignment that was in his latter days.

He is the one who gave Him those dreams that revealed the vision of His life. Some people they think they will get the vision of their lives when they go to college. Some think they will get the vision when they land their first dream job or get married. Some think that they will get their vision from their Pastors, religious leaders, political figures, inspirational speakers or even motivational speakers.

I have talked to people who found themselves studying things that they may get a good paycheck; but they are not happy in their field. Deep down they see there is something that they should be doing in their lives; even if it will not pay as well as what they are doing right now. I wrote all this Vision Series as a wake-up call for the members of the body of Christ that they need to go to God if they want to know their vision.

This morning, if you want to know the vision of God for your life, you need to go to God. He is the one who can give you a vision that will reveal his purpose for your life. You may read a lot of books attend a lot of seminars and listen to many preachers and speakers. None of them will be able to reveal the personal vision of your life but God alone.

Go to God in prayers; ask Him to speak to you. Ask Him to reveal to your life vision that you may be able to understand the purpose of your being. I want to urge you to go to God today. Living without knowing the purpose of your life is like walking in the dark without having any source of light so you won’t be able to see what is before you. I believe you were created to contribute something in this world; desire to know what things God wanted you to contribute and you will live a very satisfied life. We shall continue with our Vision series tomorrow. God bless you!

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I'm coming before You by the blood of Jesus. Lord I'm asking that You may reveal your vision for my life to me. I need to know that I may start walking in the direction of the purpose that You had for me before the foundation of this world. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment