Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Morning with Ebenezer

UNDO DEFAULT SETTINGS BY FAITH

I was brought forth in [a state of] wickedness; In sin my mother conceived me [and from my beginning I, too, was sinful].

Psalm 51:5 AMP

Default setting in computing is a setting that is automatically given to a software application, computer program or device. Sometimes the word can be used to explain how someone normally behaves and reacts. Yesterday we talked a little bit about default settings; we said there are some people who were meant to fail in some areas of their lives since birth.

These default settings can be seen even in different tribes, nations and continents of the world. As you go further you will understand that there are certain behaviors that are common in a certain tribes. If you see that particular behavior you know that person is from a certain tribe. There are some things that are common from people from some nations, they all act the same way in some areas of life.

TD Jakes once said, “We all set out to make difference in the world, but the first step is to achieve the less lofty goal of changing your own world”. I pray that God may help me to write things that will help you to change your own world. You can't fight with the demons that control your family, tribe, nation or even continent if you can't even defeat your own demons. You need to let the Lord help you to have the total control of your life before you step out and starts helping others take control of their lives.

This morning, I want to encourage you to ask the Lord to undo your default settings in life. Maybe all the marriages eventually fail in your family. Some of you tend to work somewhere for three to four months and then lose your jobs. Maybe you are the first one to finish collage in your family, you struggled a lot and now you can see the members of your family are struggling too! They are some families that people are dying every after few years; and now you are afraid that somewhere along the way it will be your turn.

The Psalmist David says, “I was brought forth in a state of wickedness. In sin my mother conceived me”. It doesn't matter what state you were born in. It doesn't matter what condition you are in right now. It doesn't matter what demons you have been facing in your life; God is about to set you free from everything that have been hindering your progress in life. You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. We will continue with this Faith Series tomorrow. God bless you!

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, your word says, So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. Set me free today; help me to undo all of my default settings that I may live the life without limits. In Jesus' Name, Amen. (John 8:36)

No comments:

Post a Comment