Sunday, September 20, 2015

Morning with Ebenezer

SLAYING THE GIANTS BY FAITH

Saul replied, “You aren’t able to go out there and fight that Philistine. You are too young. He’s been a warrior ever since he was a boy.”

But David said to Saul, “I’ve been taking care of my father’s sheep. Sometimes a lion or a bear would come and carry off a sheep from the flock. Then I would go after it and hit it. I would save the sheep it was carrying in its mouth. If it turned around to attack me, I would grab its hair. I would strike it down and kill it. In fact, I’ve killed both a lion and a bear. I’ll do the same thing to this Philistine. He isn’t even circumcised. He has dared the armies of the living God to fight him. The Lord saved me from the paw of the lion. He saved me from the paw of the bear. And he’ll save me from the powerful hand of this Philistine too.”

1 Samuel 17:33-37 NIRV

Faith is the assurance of things hoped for, and the evidence of things not seen; for by this faith the men of the old gained approval. Yesterday I encouraged you to activate the giant slayer inside of you; and I told you that you God have chosen you in the time such as this. God wants to use you to put an end to all the things that have been causing sorrow and pain in your family.

David put an end of Goliath threats and intimation over the children of Israel. We see when Saul asked how he would be able to fight with Goliath, David answered him these words. “Sometimes a lion or a bear would come and carry off a sheep from the flock. Then he would go after it and hit it. He would save the sheep it was carrying in its mouth. If the lion turned around to attack him, I would grab its hair. I would strike it down and kill it”. God allowed David to experience all these things that he may prepare him to the assignment that was ahead of him.

God will use all what you have been experiencing in your walk with him to hit that giant, take your family from the mouth of that giant and if it will come turned around to attack you. You will strike it down and kill it. God wants to you to put an end to that crazy circle of diseases, death, sorrow and pain in your family. He wants you to use the blood of Jesus to stop and break that family curse.

This morning, I want to encourage you to start slaying every giant in your family by faith. Don't allow the devil to continue holding your family captive and enslave the members of your family. You need to do something about, that's why God has chosen you in the time such as this. He has filled you with His power and covers you in His blood. He has been preparing all this time that you may deliver your family from the mouth of the devil.

You need to break the stronghold of sin by faith. Wrestle with every demons that cause sickness and diseases in your family by the blood of Jesus. Break every generational curse by the blood of Jesus. Don't underestimate yourself; there is power inside of you that can change the known fate of your family. God is about doing something wonderful through you, and He is going to use you in an extra-ordinary way if you will have faith in Him. We will continue with this Faith Series tomorrow. God bless you!  

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, help me to have the faith that is needed to slay all the giants in my family. Give me strength to fight until I have killed all the giants and set my family free. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment