Thursday, September 10, 2015

Morning with Ebenezer

PRAY FOR YOUR VISION

Declaring the end from the beginning,
And from ancient times things that are not yet done,
Saying, ‘My counsel shall stand,
And I will do all My pleasure,’

Isaiah 46:10 NKJV

The enemy fights day and night that you may not live to see the vision of God get to be fulfilled in your life. If you will live until that time, then he wants to make sure you are so distracted in such a way you will miss the time of your visitation. In other words when you have a vision of God inside of you, you need to have the knowledge on how you can redeem your time.

If the enemy will succeed to distract you to miss the time of your visitation then he will stop you to live according to the purpose of God in your life. If he will stop you to live according to your purpose, then your life will have no meaning. You will go to school and maybe make a lot of money in a course of your life; but without having the purpose in life, you will never be satisfied.

Myles Munroe once said, “Purpose is when you know and understand what you were born to accomplish. Vision is when you see it in your mind and begin to imagine it”. The devil will not let you even see that purpose of God, and if you fight enough to see it. He will make sure that you don't accomplish the purpose that is revealed through your vision. 

This morning, I want to urge you to plead the blood of Jesus over your vision. You need to know that the devil doesn't want that vision of yours to come to pass. If you will let him, you will never see it by your carnal eyes. You need to pray against every obstacles that are in your way, and demand your rightfully position in the spiritual realm. God wants you to live and enjoy life. He wants you to fulfill the purpose of your being that the kingdom of God may be exalted all over the earth.

It is the will of God for you to know your vision that you may fulfill the purpose of God in your life. I know some of you want to go to heaven even today, I do too! But as long as we are still alive and Jesus hasn't come to rapture the Church we need to live for the kingdom of God. We need to live by purpose and fulfill the will of God in this life. That's why I encourage people to get education, apply for jobs and believe God they will get them. 

Then don't bind themselves in their boundaries of their jobs because God had prepared them works to do before the foundation of this world. Your work in life is your purpose; your job is not your purpose. Then seek to know the work that God wanted you to do; and you will get that peace that your job don't give you. We shall start new series of Faith tomorrow, I hope you have been blessed with this Vision series, and I pray that God may reveal your life vision to you that you may know the purpose of your life.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I pray that You may reveal my life vision to me. Help me to know it that I may understand the purpose that I was created for. I plead your blood over my vision ooh Jesus; may you make it come to pass one day. In Jesus' Name, Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment