Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Morning with Ebenezer

VISION AWAKENING

Then the Lord answered me and said:
“Write the vision
And make it plain on tablets,
That he may run who reads it. 

For the vision is yet for an appointed time;
But at the end it will speak, and it will not lie.
Though it tarries, wait for it;
Because it will surely come,
It will not tarry.

 Habakkuk 2:2-3 NKJV 

The prophet Habakkuk was given the vision about his future and future of his city by God. He was given something that will happen in the latter days of His life. God told him to write down that vision and everyone may read it can run and tell others.

God said for the vision awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and it will not lie. If it seems slow in coming, wait patiently, for it will surely take place and it will not be delayed. The Bible teaches us that God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, and that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill? (Numbers 23:19)

I believe God gave some of you visions in the past. He even encouraged you to write them down somewhere, some of you didn't write them down; but the picture of that vision it’s in you for years now. You can see it in your mind, when you go to bed and you are thinking about your vision daily. I have a word for you today!

This morning, God wants you to awake the vision inside of you. If you have written it in the past, sit down again and write it again. Maybe many years have passed since you last wrote it. I believe that God is about to give you a new revelation for your vision. He wants you to build a new faith that whatever God promised you in the past will come to pass.

God is not a man that He should lie. You may have a certain idea that has stuck with you for years; I believe that idea is from God. There is a certain part God will play to help you fulfill your vision. He will put in the right environments, with the right people when the right time comes. There is a part that you need to play, you need to be able to use your environments, use all the resources in your disposal, know the right people to share your vision with them and wait for the right time to come. We shall continue with this series of vision tomorrow by exploring the life of Joseph the Son of Jacob.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I'm asking that You may rekindle the fire that I had within me when I first receive my vision from You. Take me back to that moment that I may realize the importance of the vision that You gave me for my life. In Jesus' Name, Amen. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment