Sunday, January 13, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

THE POWER OF JESUS NAME

Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name,that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Philippians 2:9-11 NKJV

I remember some years ago, I was casting demons out of my fellow sister in Christ. I used the name of Jesus, and all the demons which were inside of her cried in the loud voice that they did not want to hear that name, because every time I mentioned it, they were tormented and burned at the same time. Later that sister in Christ got her freedom through this precious name of Jesus. I was young in faith, but those where my early years which I saw how the name of Jesus can put under control every forces of darkness and set the people of God free!

There is power in the name of Jesus. There is anointing in the name of Jesus, to break every chain and yoke of Satan. My Bible says when Jesus obeyed his Father, through his sufferings and death on the cross. God the Father raised Him up, gave Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, those in heaven [Host of angels, twenty four elders, four living creatures and saints who died in the Lord].

Then it says, and of those on earth [ human beings, animals, plants, water i.e oceans and rivers, land, rain, birds, stones and e.t.c].  And of those under the earth [ Satan, demons, fallen Angels who are in prison chained waiting for the day of judgement, human beings who disobedient God from starting the world of Noah up to our modern world, Anti-Christ and false prophet who will be thrown in the lake of fire, and every dirty creature which found there]. 

This morning, the same name which was used with the first church to set people free from bondages, to perform extra-ordinary healing and miracles! God wants you to know it has never lose its power. Still through this name miracles happen, people are being transformed from daily sinners to become eternal children of God. Devil is forced to run away from people bodies and lives by this name. 

It changed my life, I believe it will change yours too! I challenge you to start using this name, it will change your situation which you are in right now. It will take you from being the prisoner of sin to experience freedom which is in Christ Jesus. What a great name we have! The Bible says,'' The name of the Lord is a strong tower; The righteous run to it and are safe.[ Proverbs 18:10]. Run to it this morning, and your life will never be the same again.


****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me and God is going to answer your prayer....

Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord I'm running to your name this morning, I'm casting away every burden and sin which so often makes me fall, in your hands. I believe in the name of Jesus, I have been forgiven, healed, delivered, restored, graced, and supplied all my needs according to your riches! In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment