Sunday, January 20, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

JESUS FIX MY LIFE

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Matthew 11:28-30 KJV

My Bible says that, ''all have sinned and come short of the glory of God'', Rom 3:23. We were born sinners, we have been sinning since then and nothing could help us to overcome our sinful nature in anyhow. When we got our understanding, we came to know the love of our souls, the savior of the world Jesus Christ who takes away the sins of the world.

This man called Jesus conquered the grave, overcame sin, death and on the third day he rose up from the bell of the earth and ascended to heaven. This brought peace between the lost mankind and God. This is the one who can fix the life of anyone, because he has conquered the source of all problems of human beings which is sin.

There are some people out there who claim that they can fix the lives of others by using the wisdom of this world, which the Bible says is foolishness before God, 1 Corinthians 3:19. It's true these people can help you to feel good and give you ways to help you to become a better person; but they can't help you to solve all of your problems and overcome the source of all your worries but Jesus can!

This morning, God is inviting you to come to his Son that your life may be fixed. He wants you to stop looking in the help of a men because is subjected to limitations. Men can be with you during a day, and in the night hours all of them will fall asleep because of the tedious day. But God never sleeps nor slumbers, Psalm 121:4. He will be with you in your darkness night and fight against all who come against you. He will be with you in the bright of a day and showing you the path of life.

Jesus fix my life. Jesus forgive me for all my sins, Jesus help me to be more like you. That should be your prayer this morning. He fixed the lives of many for almost 2013 years now, and  I'm among of them. He has not retired, He still doing what he started there on the old rugged cross. Trust your life to him today, and you will never regret in all the days of your life.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord I'm asking that you may come into my life, fix all the broken parts in me. Change me from inside out, make  me to become a new creature. Heal me from my past wounds ooh Lord. I need you now more than anything else Jesus! Come and make my heart your home. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment