Sunday, January 6, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer


THEY NEED YOU

He went on to say, “This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless the Father has enabled them.”

John 6:65 NIV

I remember it was almost 6 years ago, when me and my family entered in a certain Evangelical church for weeding service. Before the service started the Pastor called people who wanted to receive Jesus as the Lord and Savior of their lives. I started praying that my father could hear the call and go up front to receive Jesus. The Pastor kept calling and some people went but my father did not go.

I felt very bad, and I started asking God, why? why? I wanted my father to receive the Lord on that day. Later during the service I opened my small New Testament Bible, and my eyes fell direct to this scripture,''He went on to say, "This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless the Father has enabled them.'' I did not understand the meaning of this scripture at that time but later the Lord started teaching me and I understood why that day my Father did not receive the Lord.

I learnt that that no one is able to go to Jesus unless he has given ability to accept the Gospel by the Father. This means that the calling of repentance is for all people, but the one who accept it, are those who has been given the grace to understand the truth and willing accept it in their hearts. So in other words, no one can understand the truth unless the Father reveals the urgency and importance of it to that particular person.

This morning, God wants you to focus to your unsaved loved ones. Maybe you have been judging them, criticizing and talking against them because they refused to receive the Lord. God wants you to know that, you need to pray for them that they may be able to understand and accept the truth of the Gospel. It took God to save us there on the Cross, and it will take him too to help us to be saved.

You have a great chance to play, you need to spend quality time to pray for them rather than to judge them. Remember even you before, your mind was blinded by the God of this world and you couldn't see the light of the Gospel. It took someone who you know or don't know to pray that you may be able to see. It is the same for you, some people out there need someone who will pray for them that they may be saved, and that person happens to be you.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord I'm asking that You may help me to intercede for my unsaved loved ones that they may know and accept You as their Lord and Savior of their lives. Forgive me the time I judged them unrighteously and help me to stop judging them. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment