Saturday, January 26, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

HE WILL PROVIDE FOR YOU


I was young and now I am old,yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken 
or their children begging bread.
They are always generous and lend freely; 
their children will be a blessing.

26 
Psalm 37:25-26

The full life of David was 70 years, he was first anointed to be a king when he was 15 years old. He became a king when he was 30 years old, he ruled for 40 years as king. In Hebron he ruled as the king over Judah for seven years and six months. In Jerusalem he ruled as the king for thirty-tree years over all Israel and Judah.(2 Samuel 5:4-5)

In all these years and his experience as the king over Israel and Judah; David has never seen the righteous forsaken, or their children begging bread. He says these people they are always generous and lend freely, and their children will be blessed or in other translation says the name of their children will be used in blessings. [Genesis 48:20]

There is a time when God's people find themselves asking these questions: What will happen to me and my family in this present shaking economic system which we have? Do I will be able to live something for my children when am gone? Do I will have the same life which I have right now, when am old? What will happen to me if I will accidentally lose my job? All these questions are about our future, and these questions make some of  us to experience sleepless nights most of the time.

This morning, I have a good news for you. God was there yesterday, His is here now and He will be there tomorrow too! He was there when you were young, He is here with you right now and He will be with you in your old age. Like the way he will walk with you and cause you to be a blessing to others, it will be the same to your descendants after you. No one will lack bread, no one will live the life of shame; and if you committed your life full to Him and the generation after you, be sure He will remember them for your sake.

God is faithful, His promises in Christ Jesus are Yes and Amen! Whosoever believes in Him will never be put in shame. You won't be put in shame, even if the all hell broke loose on you. He will provide for your needs, your children and all people who depend on you. He will bless you that you may be a blessing, keep trusting in His name, Jehovah Jireh your provider.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord I thank You in advance that you have met all my needs, the needs of my children and all who depend on me on the circle of my influence. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment