Thursday, January 24, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

WAIT A MINUTE

That evening people brought to Jesus many people who had demons inside them. He spoke and the demons left the people. He healed all those who were sick. So Jesus made clear the full meaning of what Isaiah the prophet said:“He took away our disease and carried away our sicknesses.”

Matthew 18:161-17 ERV

Isaiah lived 740 years before Christ [8th century BC], He saw all things concerning Jesus who will come in the future and change the history of the world. Bible scholars call Isaiah the Eagle  eye prophet, his vision was accurate,precise, and perfect and he could see things yet to come. Eagle have perfect vision and they could see things a far off. God gave Isaiah to see far to the end of this world; and God showed him what also happened before the existence of human race. He saw the what Jesus will do, he saw the victory which this man will bring. The victory against all kind of sickness, weakness and diseases.

When demons saw Jesus from a far, they began trembling and seek the place to hide! There were no place for them because Jesus was the light of the world. Every where they tried to go and hide, the light which was inside Jesus was more than enough to discover their evil ways. Later before he went to the cross, Jesus said, If will believe in him and the works which he did, we will do what he did and even more than what he ever did because he was going to the Father [ The Holy Spirit would come after him, to enable and empower us to do his work]

There are some of us, who have been facing some common problems and repetitive things from generation to generation. They are some who have been bound by the spirit of poverty, some our grand parents died from cancer, our parents the same and now we also face the same threat! Other it is divorce, some find themselves settle in marriage after being married twice or more. Having early pregnancies in the family, and inability of keeping friends which started with your mother and now it is affecting you too!

This morning, I want you to stand and tell the devil, Wait a minute! It's true that I was once lost in sin, but Jesus took me in. I know that my mother lost her virginity when she was 15, so do I. But I refuse to allow my children to have the same experience, in the name of Jesus. They will save themselves for marriage, period! I know that in our family we have been battling with asthma, but because I'm born again Christian, and my Bible says,'' He took away our diseases and carried away our sickness''. From this day, I declare that me and my whole family we are asthma free in the name of Jesus.[ whatever spirit of disease bounded you]

You need to know that the enemy can't kill you. The time he will try to Google [search] your name and information in his search engines. He will only find, The Blood, The Blood, The Blood!  When he go to click images, he won't see anything but the blood of the spotless lamb which was shed for your sins. This blood of Jesus will never lose it's power! The good news is this, your present and future have been hidden in the blood; walk with confidence today while knowing Jesus has done it all.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me and God is going to answer you prayer....

Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord I'm asking that You may help me to speak your Word over my life. To confess your promises, to walk by faith and not by sight. To speak life instead of death, light for darkness, victory for defeat, joy for mourning, praise instead of spirit of heaviness and beauty instead of ashes. In the Name of Jesus, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment