Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

ACCEPT YOURSELF

I praise you because you made me in such a wonderful way.
I know how amazing that was!You could see my bones grow as my body took shape, hidden in my mother’s womb.[“deepest parts of the earth,”] 
You could see my body grow each passing day.[“You watched me every day.”] 
You listed all my parts, and not one of them was missing.

Psalm 139:14-16 ERV

There is a certain spirit which is known as the spirit of rejection. This kind of spirit cause someone to be rejected by the people, under considered, and lack love which he desperately need from his loved ones. The presence of these demons of rejection is evidenced in the person's inability to receive and give love to others.

 This led to what we call the fear of rejection, because the person is rejected he becomes fearful of close relationships through which he could experience further hurt. He is afraid to accept the love of others and holds himself aloof. 

Later comes what we call self rejection to add to the torment. The person who feels that he is rejected by others will decide there is something wrong with himself that makes others no to like him.He turns his thoughts inward and begins to hate himself for what he is. This is self rejection.[Pigs in the Parlor, Frank and Ida Mae Hammond]

This morning, God wants to set you free from the spirit of rejection.  God wants you to know that you were fearfully and wonderfully made! He wants you to know whatsoever happened in the past and cause the demons of rejection to enter in your life; it is has no dominion over you because the one who is in you[Jesus], is greater that everything around you!

God made you in his image and likeness, you are so precious before God. He has written you in the palm of his hands and you are always before his eyes. If anyone came in your life and rejected you for some of his selfish reasons; just know that God allowed it because he was not for you and God had a better plan for you and he prepared better people who will accept you the way you are.

Accept yourself, overcome the devil by learning to give and receive love. Know that you are redeemed of the Lord, you were bought by price. Let not your physical appearance ruin your origin plan which God had for you since you were in your mouth's womb. You are good the way you are, you will do better if you remain to be you.  Just know there is something in you which no one else has it in this whole world. Be still, discover what is it, and maximize it for the glory of God.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Heavenly Father, I'm coming before You by the blood of Jesus. Lord I stand against the spirit of rejection in the Name of Jesus. Every demon of fear of rejection, self rejection and the leading demon of rejection, I bind you in the Name of Jesus Christ. I declare and decree that from today onwards you will have no power over me and my whole life. In Jesus' Name, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment