Friday, January 4, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

BUILD ON THE ROCK

“Why do you call me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ and do not do what I say? As for everyone who comes to me and hears my words and puts them into practice, I will show you what they are like. They are like a man building a house, who dug down deep and laid the foundation on rock. When a flood came, the torrent struck that house but could not shake it, because it was well built.

Luke 6:46-48 NIV

The Church of Christ is raising, God is training the mighty warriors of His work here on earth. In every generation they were great generals of faith, who refused to be confirmed with the status quo of their generation. These men and women stood for the truth no matter what was placed before them. They were beaten, tortured, burned and died but they did not renounced their faith.

These people had built their life on the rock! They had put their foundation of their lives in the rock of Ages! That rock was Christ. They did not fear anything but fear itself. They trusted God, they faced temptation and trials but in all things they came forth victorious because the rock that accompanied them, Christ Jesus was always with them( 1 Cor 10:4b).

We hear news of many of our fellow Christians in Western Europe, Middle East, Asia and some parts of Africa.Who are being persecuted, tortured, ignored,rejected, and killed for the sake of the Gospel. But Still their love for the Lord never fails! They keep moving forward, trusting God to meet their spiritual and freshly needs. These people needs our prayer and support of any kind, that they may continue being faithful in the Lord with full of joy in their hearts knowing that we care.

This morning, God wants you to remember to pray for those who are being afflicted for the sake of Christ and the Gospel. You may be in the country which you have a freedom of worship and fellowship! Attending church every Wednesday night and Sunday morning, but our brethren in some parts of this world can't do that.

Like the way our brothers from those persecuted nations had built their lives on the rock of their salvation. I challenge you too to build your life on that rock. You will be a wise builder, no matter what will come against you and your faith; you will continue being strong because you laid your life foundation on the rock, who is Christ Jesus our Lord.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord I'm asking that you may forgive me the time I took for granted the freedom of worship which I have. Help me to use it effectively that I may know you more in each new day of my life. In Jesus' Name, Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment